The OASIS centre is an inclusive community centre where you can:
- Find community, friendship and belonging through our social activities, extensive kitchen and informal meeting spaces
- Engage in regular programs of yoga, meditation, English conversations and more
- Find support and someone to listen to their problems and difficulties with study or life
- Obtain welfare assistance and a supportive referral to more clinical supports and services on and off campus
- Reconnect to a sense of meaning and purpose in conversations with accredited university chaplains
- Make use of their wash and prayer facilities for Muslim students
- Make use of their quiet spaces to relax and recharge
The OASIS centre has a number of facilities that students and student groups can use including – lounge space, common room, presentation room, quiet spaces, kitchen, and outside garden. Visit our facilities page to learn more about what we have and book one of the spaces.
At the OASIS centre we have counsellors, chaplains and volunteers who are there to lend a hand if needed. Visit our services page to learn more about the services we offer, and the days and times of the week they are available.
We run a number of events at the OASIS centre and within the university. Visit our calendar of events to find out more. For some events you can register your interest in attending.