The Community Market is back in Oasis every Thursday during second semester to bring you FREE fruit and vegetables available along with LOW COST pantry items
Here’s what you need to know:
- To attend one of the sessions each week, please purchase a ticket at Eventbrite for each week you want to attend. You need to book for a session for every week you would like to attend
- You need to choose ONE 15-minute ‘ticket’ during the day. Each slot is limited to 15 people.
- Please print the ticket and bring with you or bring it on your phone, for scanning upon entrance to the Market.
- Please enter via side entrance.
- Everyone is to keep 1.5m distance at all times and use hand sanitiser upon entry and exit of the Common Room
- Bring a bag! (or two) 🙂
Where is it?
The OASIS Common Room – OASIS is located at J7 on the campus map – walk from the library through the laneway to the building opposite car park 5.
We plan on running the market every week during semester 2 and will open up the bookings every three weeks as we may modify the times/sessions depending on demand.
Book your ticket here.
Please also join the Facebook Event page here.
See you soon!