The university year is about to kick off!
Whether you are a new student or coming back for 2019, there are things you can do to ensure 2019 gets off to the best start possible.
We’ve tried to summarise a number of those things in our new ‘Getting off to a good start‘ guide.
My top 5?
1. Allocate plenty of time to your studies
2. Learn and use evidence-based study strategies
3. Take full advantage of the services offered by the Student Learning Centre and the Library
4. Get some self-care strategies in place early in the year
5. Get to know the services offered by FUSA
Find lots more strategies in the document itself.
And if you want to share some of your own strategies for pwning study, join the discussion over at the OASIS Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/pg/oasisatflinders