The fact you are reading about this on the Oasis website, means you probably know about the Oasis Community Centre. But here is a brief history if not.
At the centre students can:
- Use their facilities – lounge spaces to study and socialise, quiet spaces, prayer rooms, a courtyard garden and a large bookable space for events and activities;
- Meet and connect with other students from around the world;
- Chat to their chaplains and student volunteers to connect you to a wide range of university and community resources;
- Participate in wellbeing-focused programs run by OASIS staff including meditation, yoga, conversation groups and more;
- Join them for their weekly Community Market every Thursday with free fruit and vegetables and low-cost pantry items
During COVID, we had to close the Oasis Wellbeing Centre, but were able to open it fully again this year and thankfully it has become the same thriving location it was before COVID hit 🎉🥳
But getting back to the purpose of this post 😏
We are running a short survey to gather student views on how we can better meet student wellbeing needs. The survey is short (just a few items) and can be completed in a few minutes. You can also provide your email address to go into the draw to win 1 of 5 $50 gift cards.
All responses are confidential and no individuals will be identified in any reports of the results.
Please consider helping us build better student wellbeing events and services.
To access the survey click here –> ⭐SURVEY⭐, or
Scan the QR code