Do you like helping others?
Want to contribute to improving students’ wellbeing?
Come and volunteer at Oasis!
We have a variety of roles, depending on your interests and strengths. These include helping us run the Oasis Student Wellbeing Centre, working at the Flinders Community Market, facilitating Flinders Mates sessions, and helping out with activities or events like R U OK Day.
Other benefits for you can include:
- Access training and development opportunities
- Earn Horizon Professional Award points for the hours contributed
- Build confidence, as well as professional and interpersonal skills
- Make friends and connections with other volunteers and students
- Engage in a peer support role that allows opportunity to share experiences, encourage peers access to supports and increase connections in the university
How do I apply?
Visit Oasis in-person and speak to one of the staff, or email firstname.lastname@example.org